For Veterans, First Responders and Their Families
San Gabriel Valley presents speaker programs for combat veterans, first responders and families who have experienced the effects of trauma. Our programs are designed to educate, present resources and inspire our soldiers, sailors, airmen, marines, firefighters and police officers who have risked their lives for the safety of our neighbors, the liberty of our citizenry and the future of the United States of America.
Schedule and Contacts:
First Tuesdays each month:
Speaker programs with light dinner served.
Third Tuesdays each month: Discussion group for veterans, first responders and families living with the effects of past trauma.
All programs free of charge.
For more information:
- to sign up to be notified of our upcoming programs
- to volunteer a speaker presentation to help veterans
- to volunteer to facilitate a peer discussion forum
- to volunteer with publicity
- to help on the evening of the programs
- to donate
Sponsored by American Legion Post 13 and NAMI SGV