One of America’s premier NAMI affiliates…We serve Western San Gabriel Valley from Pasadena to Duarte communities but we welcome all to our programs and monthly meetings. Join us!
- Become a Member
- Legislative Advocacy
- Conservatorship Information (15MB PDF)
- My Family Member Has Been Arrested – What Do I Do?
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Adult Residential Care Facilities
- LA County Dept. of Mental Health Community Resource Guide
- How to Cope When a Loved One has a Serious Mental Illness
- NAMI SGV 2016 Officers
- NAMI San Gabriel Valley Expense Budget 2016
- *HELPFUL HOTLINES*
- DMH Patients’ Rights Resource Guide
- Spanish Famila a Familia class to be offered in October, in Altadena, 91001
- Dr. Di Paolo Lecture Series
- Peer to Peer Class Starts October 11
- Historic Victory for Mental Health Reform
- Mentally Ill Are Swamping Prisons and Jails
- The Death of Kelly Thomas
- Memorial to Kelly Thomas
- “Tell Me About Schizophrenia”
- Find Hope through Peer Pals
- Veterans Family Support Group
- Mindfulness Practice Group for Veterans and Those Who Love Them
- Research on Caregivers
- Letter Regarding Surge in Mental Competency Cases
- Spirituality Conference Report in Chinese
- La clase de Familia a Familia comenzará en octubre y será presentado en Altadena, 91001
Find us on Facebook!
Facts you should know!
- One in four adults—approximately 57.7 million Americans experience a mental health disorder in a given year!
- 10% of children and adolescents in the US suffer from serious emotional and mental disorders that cause significant functional impairment!
- Four of the 10 leading causes of disability are mental disorders!
- One in five families have a loved one who suffers from mental illness!