|Family to Family (English) Class starts September 2, 2014. Contact Debra Arviso at 818-357-6799 or email@example.com for more information.
De Familia a Familia (Spanish) Class starts September 8 @ 5:30 PM, Villa-Park Community Center, 363 E Villa St, Pasadena, CA 91101.
De Familia a Familia es un programa de educación para familiares y amigos de personas que tienen enfermedades mentales severas.Para información en español contacto christina en 626-512-0601.
NAMI Family-to-Family is an educational course for family, caregivers and friends of individuals living with mental illness.
Debra Ann Arviso, MS
De Familia a Familia Class starts September 8 @ 5:30 PM, Villa-Park Community Center
One of America’s premier NAMI affiliates…We serve Western San Gabriel Valley from Pasadena to Duarte communities but we welcome all to our programs and monthly meetings. Join us!
- Become a Member
- Legislative Advocacy
- Conservatorship Information (15MB PDF)
- My Family Member Has Been Arrested – What Do I Do?
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Adult Residential Care Facilities
- LA County Dept. of Mental Health Community Resource Guide
- How to Cope When a Loved One has a Serious Mental Illness
- Educational Series Begins September 9, 2014
- 2013 Lecture Series Now Available on YouTube. Click on “Annual Lecture Series” in Right Hand Column to Access
- Mentally Ill in Jail – La Times Article by Steve Lopez
- Family to Family 2014. Applications may be submitted for next class. See info in right hand column.
- Basics Class. Application for next 2014 class may be submitted. See info in right hand column.
Find us on Facebook!