NAMI Family-to-Family is a free, 12-session education program for family, partners, friends and significant others of adults living with mental illness. The course is designed to help all family members understand and support their loved one living with mental illness, while maintaining their own well-being.
One of America’s premier NAMI affiliates…We serve Western San Gabriel Valley from Pasadena to Duarte communities but we welcome all to our programs and monthly meetings. Join us!
- Become a Member
- Legislative Advocacy
- Conservatorship Information
- My Family Member Has Been Arrested – What Do I Do?
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Adult Residential Care Facilities
- LA County Dept. of Mental Health Community Resource Guide
- How to Cope When a Loved One has a Serious Mental Illness
- NAMI SGV 2017 Officers
- NAMI San Gabriel Valley Expense Budget 2016
- *HELPFUL HOTLINES*
- DMH Patients’ Rights Resource Guide
- New Director of the Department of Mental Health SAAC3 Meeting
- Department of Mental Health Friends and Family Meeting
- Next Peer to Peer Class Starts April 4, 2017
- Mental Health Court Relocation-Conservatorships
- Senate Passes Mental Health Reform Bill
- Connection Support Group
- Historic Victory for Mental Health Reform
- Mentally Ill Are Swamping Prisons and Jails
- The Death of Kelly Thomas
- Memorial to Kelly Thomas
- “Tell Me About Schizophrenia”
- Find Hope through Peer Pals
- Veterans Family Support Group
- Mindfulness Practice Group for Veterans and Those Who Love Them
- Research on Caregivers
- Letter Regarding Surge in Mental Competency Cases
- Spirituality Conference Report in Chinese
Find us on Facebook!