One of America’s premier NAMI affiliates…We serve Western San Gabriel Valley from Pasadena to Duarte communities but we welcome all to our programs and monthly meetings. Join us!
Calendar of Events
- Become a Member
- Legislative Advocacy
- Conservatorship Information
- My Family Member Has Been Arrested – What Do I Do?
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Adult Residential Care Facilities
- LA County Dept. of Mental Health Community Resource Guide
- How to Cope When a Loved One has a Serious Mental Illness
- NAMI SGV 2017 Officers
- NAMI San Gabriel Valley Expense Budget 2016
- *HELPFUL HOTLINES*
- DMH Patients’ Rights Resource Guide
- Our New Comprehensive Mental Health Bill
- Shattered Families: the Collapse of America’s Mental Health System, (Steven Seager, MD, 45min award winning documentary)
- ROADMAP: Making a Mental Health System That Actually Works, (Steven Seager, MD – 25min documentary)
- Connection Support Group
- Mentally Ill Are Swamping Prisons and Jails
- The Death of Kelly Thomas
- Memorial to Kelly Thomas
- “Tell Me About Schizophrenia”
- Veterans Family Support Group
- Mindfulness Practice Group for Veterans and Those Who Love Them
- Research on Caregivers
- Spirituality Conference Report in Chinese
Find us on Facebook!
Facts you should know!
- One in four adults—approximately 57.7 million Americans experience a mental health disorder in a given year!
- 10% of children and adolescents in the US suffer from serious emotional and mental disorders that cause significant functional impairment!
- Four of the 10 leading causes of disability are mental disorders!
- One in five families have a loved one who suffers from mental illness!