Featured in this month’s Journal:
- The President’s Message on how to respond to a “low simmer” or a 911 mental health crisis.
- “Each Mind Matters” A new DVD offers new ways of thinking about the stigma of mental illness. It includes several personal interviews and discusses stigma amongst various ethnic groups
- Frontline Presentation. Sargeant Major James J. Schickel retired law enforcement officer advises officers to look for clues that a person in crisis might be experiencing Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Learning From the Kelly Thomas Case
- Audie Murphy, the most decorated soldier in American history. His experience with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder