Highlighted in the following issue of The Journal:
- Farewell to NAMI-SGV President Bob Liljenwall and greetings from new president, Victor Cass.
- The Story of Stephen Ford, a creative, intelligent young man who couldn’t take it anymore.
- WWII veteran Kenneth Vick’s presentation on his experience as a prisoner of war in Japan.
- Dr. Christopher Amenson speaks on new developments in treating mental illnesses.
- Winston Churchill used his experience with a mental illness to help win World War II.