One of America’s premier NAMI affiliates…We serve Western San Gabriel Valley from Pasadena to Duarte communities but we welcome all to our programs and monthly meetings. Join us!
- Become a Member
- Legislative Advocacy
- Conservatorship Information (15MB PDF)
- My Family Member Has Been Arrested – What Do I Do?
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Adult Residential Care Facilities
- LA County Dept. of Mental Health Community Resource Guide
- How to Cope When a Loved One has a Serious Mental Illness
- Peer to Peer Class Begins September 3, 2015
- De Familia a Familia Class Starts September 2, 2015
- Family to Family Class Begins June 29, 2015
- 2013 Lecture Series Now Available on YouTube. Click on “Annual Lecture Series” in Right Hand Column to Access
- Mentally Ill in Jail – La Times Article by Steve Lopez
Find us on Facebook!
Facts you should know!
- One in four adults—approximately 57.7 million Americans experience a mental health disorder in a given year!
- 10% of children and adolescents in the US suffer from serious emotional and mental disorders that cause significant functional impairment!
- Four of the 10 leading causes of disability are mental disorders!
- One in five families have a loved one who suffers from mental illness!